We’re delighted to be co-hosting a seminar & competition with IBPSA-BC on 22nd March. The event will cover the theme “The Wonderful World of Energy Modelling” and showcase interesting uses for building simulation in the industry. The event will be in a Pecha Kucha style – 20 slides lasting 20 seconds each. A judging panel will choose the winning presentation and prizes will be given to the first and second place presenters.
We’re pleased to be accepting submissions to present at the event, so if you think you have something that meets the criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Food and refreshments will be served at 5:30pm followed by presentations from 6pm – 7:30pm, ending with snacks and networking until 9pm.
Submit your application to present
Do you have an interesting use of building simulation you’d like to share? Then we want to hear from you! First and second place prizes will be given to the winning presentations on the night.
1st Place: 1 x IESVE License Valued at USD$3,000
2nd Place: 3 x IESVE Videos + 1 x Hour Web Training Total Value USD$350
- Presentations should be be in a Pecha Kucha style – strictly 20 slides, each lasting 20 seconds.
- Submissions should be made in full – no abstracts.
- Submission deadline Wednesday, 28th February 2018.
- One submission per firm.
- Open to all Building Simulation tools.
- Submissions will be reviewed by IES and IBPSA-BC.
- Notification of acceptance will be within one week.
- Presentations will be judged by Chris Flood, IES; Susan Hayes, IBPSA-BC Chair and two guest judges (TBC).
Please submit your presentation to email@example.com.